Blue Flame Candle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't make games. We make art.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Erah - Demo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Benjamin Kuli
Admin
Benjamin Kuli

Erah - Demo Empty
PostSubject: Erah - Demo   Erah - Demo EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 3:10 am

DOWNLOAD LINK

We promised you February, and February it is. We did take our time, but that time went straight into the game to bring you a really memorable experience. So here it is - the Erah Demo!
Back to top Go down
https://blueflame.rpg-board.net
Slacker
Slacker

Erah - Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erah - Demo   Erah - Demo EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 8:10 am

I  have made an account. Something I admittedly should have done a while ago, but oh well. Just wanted to say thanks again. Hopefully more people will comment. I look forward to playing this demo:)
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kuli
Admin
Benjamin Kuli

Erah - Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erah - Demo   Erah - Demo EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 8:14 am

Slacker wrote:
I  have made an account. Something I admittedly should have done a while ago, but oh well. Just wanted to say thanks again. Hopefully more people will comment. I look forward to playing this demo:)

Thank you so much for your support in the name of Blue Flame Candle. It is really, really appreciated. I hope more people will register on our site and we will have a good community here. Can't wait for your feedback and opinion about the demo!
Back to top Go down
https://blueflame.rpg-board.net
Sachi-Shimazu
Sachi-Shimazu

Erah - Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erah - Demo   Erah - Demo EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:30 pm

Gods I haven't been around here for a while, I almost forgot about the game. I'm glad that I can finally play the game (even if it is just a demo version).
Back to top Go down
Greg Forte
V.I.P.
Greg Forte

Erah - Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erah - Demo   Erah - Demo EmptySun May 18, 2014 12:46 pm

Hey Sachi,

Glad to have you coming back to our little lair. Don't worry about not checking frequently, things are going a bit slow for us as well at the moment. But do stay tuned, there is lot coming this year! Smile

In the meantime, have fun with the demo. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sachi-Shimazu
Sachi-Shimazu

Erah - Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erah - Demo   Erah - Demo EmptyTue May 20, 2014 2:00 am

Um, I was wondering if I could talk about a few little bugs I found in the demo. They aren't game breaking or anything, it's just mildly annoying.

First off, when walking out of the inn in the second part, you'd appear two tiles to the right of where the inn door is. Second, after beating the snakes, I noticed that sometimes they continued to move forward for a second before they actually disappeared. Third off, during the portion with Sullivan (god that guy loves his swearing), the exclamation marks were appearing where I had already defeated some enemies, and it moved towards me as if the enemy was there, but it couldn't engage in combat.

Other than these few things, I really enjoyed the demo. I think this game will be very interesting and fun when it is fully released.
Back to top Go down
Greg Forte
V.I.P.
Greg Forte

Erah - Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erah - Demo   Erah - Demo EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:40 am

Sure Sachi, feedback is always appreciated. If you can provide a screenshot or a short video that shows the problem visually, it makes identifying the issue for us even easier. I seem to recall these particular ones having been reported earlier, but we'll check them nonentheless. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Erah - Demo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Erah - Demo   Erah - Demo Empty

Back to top Go down

Erah - Demo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1